Admissions Policy and Procedure
Students may gain admission to Hollywood Education Institute by satisfying the following requirements:
1) Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and able to provide proof of age.
2) All individuals that wish to apply must complete an admissions Application. Admissions Applications can be requested from the administration office or downloaded from the institution’s website. The application must be completed thoroughly, or it will be returned without action.
3) All applicants must submit an appropriate application fee with the Admissions Application. If the fee does not accompany the Admissions Application, the application will not be processed. The application fee is non-refundable.
4) All applicants are required to submit all required documents in order to assess admission eligibility.
5) All applicants from both domestic and international must submit a high school diploma or its equivalent, final transcripts which show completion of high school or GED. Once accepted for admission; students must complete the enrollment process and register for classes. This requirement may be satisfied during your first term at Hollywood Education Institute through the submission of:
Diplomas and transcripts must be submitted in English. Diplomas and transcripts that are not in English must be submitted together with an official notarized translation. Applicants unclear about what qualifies as an official copy of their diploma and/or transcript are asked to email@example.com
6) The enrollment process includes completing the Placement Examination which to determine his/her proficiency level and selecting their preferred program/class schedule.
7) Admission is only valid for the term in which the applicant was accepted. Payment of all fees and tuition is due at the time of registration.
8) The institution requires all candidates who previously applied but did not complete the enrollment process to repeat the entire process. Any student who has withdrawn or has been dismissed from the institution and wishes to return must submit a new application for readmission to the institution.
In certain cases, the Office of Admissions may require applicants to present additional documentation. All documents submitted for admissions consideration must be received by the Hollywood Education Institute prior to beginning studies. Documents submitted become the property of Hollywood Education Institute and will not be returned to applicants.