Hollywood Education Institute

Foreign Transcript Policy

Transcripts not in English must be evaluated by an appropriate third party and translated into English or evaluated by a trained transcript evaluator fluent in the language on the transcript. In this case, the evaluator must have expertise in the educational practices of the country of origin and include an English translation of the review. 

Hollywood Education Institute uses third-party transcript evaluators approved by The Commission For Foreign Transcript Evaluation.


Agencies Approved By The Commission For Foreign Transcript Evaluation:

Academic & Professional International Evaluations, Inc. (APIE)

P.O. Box 5787

Los Alamitos, CA 90721-5787

Telephone: (562) 594-6498

Email: APIE@email.msn.com

Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute, Inc. (ACEI)

P.O. Box 6908

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Telephone: (310) 275-3530

Email: acei@acei-global.org

Academic & Credential Records, Evaluation & Verification Services (ACREVS)

California (Silicon Valley – San Francisco – Bay Area)

1776 Clear Lake Avenue

Milpitas, California 95035-7014

Telephone: (866) 583-4834 Toll Free or (408) 719-0015

Fax: (510) 252-0876

Email: info@acrevs.com

American Education Research Corporation (AERC)

382 East Rowland Street

Covina, CA 91723-3154

Telephone: (626) 339-4404

Fax: (626) 339-9081

Email: AERC@verizon.net

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE)

P.O. Box 514070

Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470

Telephone: (414) 289-3400

Fax: (414) 289-3411

Email: eval@ece.org

Educational Records Evaluation Service (ERES)

2480 Hilborn Road, Suite 106

Fairfield, CA 94534

Telephone: (866) 411-3737 or (707) 759-2866

Email: edu@eres.com

Foreign Credential Services of America (FCSA)

1910 Justin Lane

Austin, TX 78757

Telephone: (512) 459-4565

Fax: (512) 459-4565

Email: info@foreigncredentials.org

Foreign Credential Services of America West, Monterey, CA (FCSA-WEST)

798 Lighthouse Ave, Suite 140

Monterey, CA 93940

Telephone: (831) 372-1466

Fax: (831) 372-1441

International Education Research Foundation, Inc. Credentials Evaluation Service (IERF)

P.O. Box 3665

Culver City, CA 90231-3665

Telephone: (310) 258-9451

Fax: (310) 342-7086

Email: info@ierf.org

World Education Services (WES)

P.O. Box 5087

Bowling Green Station

New York, NY 10274-5087

Telephone: (212) 966-6311

Fax: (212) 739-6100

Email: https://www.wes.org/contact-us/

Additional Information:

All of the listed evaluation agencies offer rush services at an additional cost. Contact the agency for more information on fees and other requirements for the evaluation.